Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, July 18, 2005

He's My Cherry Pie! Mmmmm Pie....

I’m obsessed with Jani Lane from Warrant. I know, I know, I’m about 15 years behind the curve, but that’s how I’ve always been. I’m just now getting into New Kids on the Block. Mmmm Joey Mc....

I was never a fan of hair bands back in the day. Don’t get me wrong, I dug me some G-n-R and Bon Jovi, but that’s about as far as it went. I just didn’t think it was right for guys to have prettier hair then me. And I though Warrant was just lame. Not as lame as Winger, but definitely in the same lame-sphere.

But I’ve been watching Celebrity Fit Club 2 and he’s on there with a bunch of other ‘celebrities.’ They interviewed him and he was the most open about his feelings (chicks dig guys who can share their feeeeelings. But don't cry too much, that's weak). He was extremely open about his weight gain and how he’s been really unhappy with his body for a long time. There was something so honest about what he was saying. I really felt for the guy.

Jani looks like he has the least to lose of everyone on the show. I’m not even sure why he’s on there, except for his little belly, but I could help him lose that in no time, if you knooooow what I mean…yeah, that’s right baby....

....100 crunches a night and 45 minutes of cardio three days a week, paired with a diet high in protein and low in fat, I have no doubt I could get Jani back down to his rockin’ weight.

That and all the kinky sex we’d have.

Hubba Hubba. Jani call me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home