Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Read 'em and Weep!

How come I can't pull off awesome hands like this when real money is at stake?



I 've been kicking ass this afternoon on PartyPoker.com. I've played three single-table tournaments today and I came in second, first and third respectively. I've got $1,350 in my play money bank.

Not that it will help me anywhere but on PartyPoker. I guess I could always ask the phone company if they take play money. I wonder if they ever get that question?

Ok, off to the gym. Really this time...no I'm serious. I'm walking out the door right.....now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home