Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, July 15, 2005

The World is My Toaster

Ah, Friday afternoon. It holds such promise, such excitement. The possibilities ahead of me are limited only by my imagination. For the next two days I am master of my destiny.

I make the rules. I don’t have to be anywhere or answer to anyone. I could put on my pajamas right now and lay on my couch ‘til Monday morning. I could drive to Vegas. I could go hang out at the Lakewood mall trolling for young boys (if that were my bag, which it isn’t).

To quote the great orator Eric Cartman, “I’ll do what I want!”

Whatever will I do????

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home