Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Is That Leana on Your Bed?

OHMYGAWD, I have found out so much about myself tonight. And you know where I found out? ON EBAY!

For serious, I did a search for the name LEANA on eBay and I found out that there’s not only a pair of shoes named Leana, but bedding. And someone actually put out a record single called “Leana, Leana.”



I wonder how the song goes? I’m sure it’s got a funky beat and a sweet refrain. That’s me, that’s me!**

**Yes, I know I'm a narcissist. But what about me?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Damn! Girl, who knew? So that's where you can buy all the personalized pens, coffee cups, and mini-license plates you want!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home