Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It Was the Best of Times...

The best thing about living in a one bedroom apartment is that it’s nearly impossible to lose anything. ‘Cause if it’s not in the living room, it’s in the bedroom. And if it’s not in the bedroom it’s in the kitchen. And if it’s not in the kitchen it’s GOT to be in the bathroom. But why in the hell would my cutting board be in the bathroom? Oh yeah, I remember now….

The worst thing about living in a one bedroom apartment is that if I leave one thing lying around, it looks like a tornado’s been through the place. Yesterday I left my work shoes and jacket next to the door and a neighbor walked by and asked if someone had ransacked my place. I lied and said yes.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Try living in a single. If it's not in the living room...i mean bedroom...i mean dining room...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home