Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

That'll Be an average NO!

I was on the fence about Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. I watched the first Average Joe with my boy Adam and Melana, didn’t watch the second, and came back again for the third when Adam was back on as the picker-not the pickee. (And boy did he disappoint me, tisk, tisk Adam)

I watched the beginning of it tonight and I just made the decision not to get involved. There's almost too much going on. The geeks, the hot guys, the plastic surgery. What’s the point? She’s going to end up with the hot, vapid piece of meat in the end. (Hey that is dirty two different ways! And I wasn't even going for the gutter. Strange how I always end up there.
)

And anyway, I’ve already decided to watch this season’s Real World, Austin (Melinda, call yourself what you want, but it’s spelled W.H.O.R.E.) And I've been off the Real World Train since Las Vegas (Trishelle makes Melinda look like a nun).

I think I can only devote myself to one reality show this summer. I am hoping with the abysmal reruns I’ll get a little more proactive with my writing, and I can’t do that if I’m glued to the TV every night. Unless The Biggest Loser 2 is slated to start anytime soon…then I’m totally in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home