Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Batman Shmatman

Batman Begins blew the big one. I'm not a huge fan of the franchise, but the trailers and commercials had me pretty intrigued. I went with some work friends on Friday and the best part of the evening was that I didn’t have to buy my own ticket.

The one redeeming aspect of the movie was the guy who played Dr. Jonathan Crane "aka the Scarecrow”, Cillian Murphy. Let me tell you, he’s all kinds of sexy. Christian Bale looks like a troll compared to him.




He’s got this tasty psycho killer, choir boy thing going. Plus he’s got the loveliest blue eyes. But doing my initial stalking rituals I have a feeling he’s got a kind of Russell Crowe/Val Kilmer thing going for him. I’ll keep tabs on him though.

I did read that he was up for the part of Batman. It’s too bad, it might have made the entire, freakin’ 2 hours and 21 minutes much more bearable.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home