Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Random, Random, Random


My gig on Saturday night went extremely well. Now I only need 3,108 more nights like that one.

I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

There are 6 condos in my complex for sale right now. My real estate agent says this is a good thing.

I say “when I worked at the Coffee Bean” way too much.

People who don’t clean the lint trap when they are done using a community dryer need to be taken out into a field and shot.

I’m not a drinker.

Chocolate can take the place of love.

My friends are better friends than I am.

If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results then I’m nuts daily!

I need to be better at updating my blog.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home