Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I think I’m finally out of my funk (yes I said funk with an N, not a C). I’ve been feeling crappy since returning from my Vegas trip, which only forced me to face my own mortality. Or to be more correct-my age. Oh my gawd. It has literally taken me five days to recover from a one night stay in Vegas. I could make up excuses and say it was because I think I had a cold coming on even before I left for Vegas, but I have to believe it more has to do with waking up two days in a row at 4 AM, not drinking any water and spending most of my money on fried Oreos and heroine. That, and the fact that I’m old. Crap, I think I feel another funk coming on….

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    How is it that cousin Julie, who is 4 whole years older than you managed to write a 5 part Las Vegas follow up the same day she got home and make it to work by 6:00am the following day? Hmmmm? Ms. So-Very-Old? Should've had the fried twinkie instead of oreos. That's what really did ya in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home