Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Dear Blog,

Oh how I’ve missed you. You know I wouldn’t be away from you a single moment unless I absolutely had to. But the job, she calls… and I must answer.

Philadelphia has been my home for the last week and, oddly enough, the tech-filled tradeshow I had to work didn’t have the greatest Internet access. And although I do love you dear Blog, I was not going to pay $20 a day to have Internet access in my hotel room.

I must leave you again precious Blog, but only long enough to throw a load of laundry into the dryer and find a place in the bathroom for the 17 tiny bottles of hotel shampoo and conditioner I’ve recently acquired.


Hugs and Kisses,

LB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home