Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Blog of Revelations

Things I’ve realized, just this weekend:

I am too old to sleep on the floor.

Spoilers on Saturns are just stupid.

You can’t expect other people to care more about your career than you.

There is such a thing as TOO MUCH cheese.

Some women should know better than leave the house without a bra. I am one of those women.

The dishes in my sink won’t do themselves. Even if I do fill the sink with water and leave a sponge in it.

The weekend is almost over.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    What's worse? A night of sleeping on the cold, hard floor, or a night of being kicked?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home