Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, April 22, 2005

All I'm Saying is TGIF

Well that was an exciting 24 hours. I’m so glad it’s over. All I want to do tonight is watch the season finale of Joan of Arcadia and go to bed. (How is that any different than any other Friday night Leana? Shut up!)

My condo’s building manager came over around 9:30 this morning and was able to fix my door in like 2 seconds. It was a fairly easy problem to fix and now my door both opens and closes. (Jealous???)

I got an e-mail from those bastards at PartyPoker.com. They put $15, real money, in my account. So I took a spin at the single-table sit and go tournaments. I like limit hold-em tournament. I've realized I am not a no-limit kind of gal. I placed third out of 10. Not too shabby for being out of practice all this time. The only weak part is that while these tournaments are only $6 to play, they pay out pretty small. Third place only pays $10. So my hour and a half of work only made me $4. Now I have to decide whether or not to keep playing with the free money, or cash it out and save some money. (I think we all know how this is going to play out.)

Yo, JOA is on! Gotta roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home