Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, April 18, 2005

A Lot Like Crap

A Movie Review without having to see the movie.

You don’t have to be an over-paid movie reviewer to know this movie is going to bite the big one. You take lame-ass Ashton Kutcher, add a brunette Amanda Peet, sprinkle with a contrived storyline and weak dialogue, and you are left with a steaming pot of shi-t.

This is such a Harry Met Sally rip off: two people meet, decide they can't date, then keep meeting, become best friends and then they fall in love. How is this one going to end??? You just can’t buy it with Ashton and Amanda in the Harry and Sally roles. What chick wouldn’t jump all over someone as hot as Amanda (see how I turned that around, boo-yah) And com on, Ass-ton is no Billy Crystal.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Ashton on That 70s Show. But he’s not a leading man. He’s a little boy. I wonder if he legion of tweens will help him pad the box office on this one. We shall see. I’m sure I’ll be wrong. I’m so out of touch with what the kids like these days. Go ahead, watch your Ashton and smoke your hookah!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So much anger! (I like it.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home