Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, April 15, 2005

An Afternoon at George and Laura's



I finally got my co-worker Tala to make with the photos she took of us on our trip to Washington DC a few weeks ago. We actually had some time to sightsee (as I discussed at length in previous posts) and this was my favorite picture of the day. I’m so glad I got one more good wear out of Pea Coat before having to retire her to the back of my closet ‘til next fall.

This is actually as close as you can get to the White House since 9/11. If you look very closely at the roof of the White House you can see two guys walking around. I thought they were sharp-shooters. Tala thought they were gargoyles.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    The peacoat is truly lovely. Too bad you couldn't get a close up of the snipers. Think of what a story you could tell your grandkids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home