Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Cough Cough

Sorry I've been so absent from the blog, dear readers. It's been so crazy busy in LeanaLand that I haven't had time to share as much as I would have liked. Not that I don't have a lot to say, just that I haven't had time to put in as much time and energy as I would like. Plus I don't want you guys to read crap. I have a rep to protect.

I'm sick AGAIN! For what, the 18th time this year? This time, however, I know the source of my sickness, the patient zero if you well, the freakin' Outbreak monkey that got me sick. My boss. For that reason, I didn’t feel terribly bad for leaving work early today. It's his fault I'm sick. All last week he was running around sniffing and coughing and claiming it was allergies. NOT!

So I'm dying. I'm glad I made out my will last week. I feel much better about that. I thought for sure it would be a bullet from some pissed off wife that would do me in. Instead it's a cold.

I’m off to bed now…at 9:53 pm. Let’s hope I can sleep away this cold.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    You seem to be sick an awful lot...

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People say that about me too. Don't listen to them. And when they're sick, say the same thing back to them. Bastards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home