Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

No Home Brew for ME!

This Sunday's show at Home Brew is off. Apparently it was never a Sunday night show, but a Saturday show. Alas I am already booked. How cool is that? I mean it's not cool that I can't do Home Brew, but it's cool that I can't do it BECAUSE I have another show. It's like having two suitors and having to tell one I can't go to the ball with him. I'm so popular!

I hope to get booked at Home Brew soon though. It's a fun room and my old roommate Chad lives near there and has promised to come see my show. He hasn't seen me perform since my days in the Ice House Annex when I was doing jokes about my short hair and shitty coffee shop job. Oh how times have changed. Now I do jokes about my gray hair and shitty desk job. Just kidding HAHAHA.

Tonight is my turn in
California's Funniest Female Competition. I am up against some really incredible gals so it's going to be a tough one, but I'm ready. I had an awesome set down in San Diego at Lestat's West. I hope to recreate that magic tonight. Hope you can make it out to see me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home