Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Toe Tags Etc...

I am writing you all from my death bed. The bacterial infested tomb that is my office has managed to strike me down, yet again. I feel like warm ass, and not in a good way.

But my latest incapacitation has not been all bad. While giving my TV remote a workout this afternoon I found
A&E's Family Plot. It's a reality show about a family that works in a mortuary. I bet if I had HBO I could say it reminds me a lot of Six Feet Under, but I don't have HBO so I can't say that.

They were running a marathon of it and I watched every stinking episode. It's a great show and I recommend all who have A&E to watch the season premiere tomorrow night. I know I will!*

*I was not paid by A&E to say this, but if any other networks would like to pay me to write about their shows I would be more then welcome to! You can contact me at
leana@leanabenson.com or leave me a comment.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    DON'T GO TO A DOCTOR IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA! THEY ALL SUCK ROCKS! MUCH HATE FOR DOCTORS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home