Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Day that will Live in Infamy

I wonder if the people at the Alhambra bowling alley Friday night realized that they were a part of history. They were there to witness the last night I will ever, EVER drink beer.

I’m serious. I’m done with beer. It’s over. Never again will I touch my lips to a tall boy. Hey that sounded dirty. I’m always on!

It’s just not worth it. Two beers and I feel like crap the whole next day. Plus my trainer tells me that those two beers all be negated the entire weeks-worth of training. I don’t get that, but it showed on the scale this week. He said that I would have been better off drinking hard liquor.

So there it is. From this point forward I will henceforth only drink spirits of 80% or higher! Good bye Miller Lite, hello G&T!

This will most likely be the beginning of a ragin’ alcohol problem. Bill W. save me a seat.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home