Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, February 14, 2005

The List

The line up for California's Funniest Female Contest is set, and yours truly is on the list. I'll be performing Saturday, March 12 so mark it on your calendar. Last year I was up against 9 people I had never heard of; this year I know half of them. It's going to be a tough first round, but I think I'm ready. BRING IT!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    You want me to drive to Huntington Beach? But it's sooooo far away. Can't you become the funniest comic closer to the valley? (whine)

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Leana said…

    Are you going to give me this much sass when you have to drive all the way down to the NBC studios to see me on the Tonight Show??? "But it's soooo hard to find parking down there." Humpf!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Ugh. NBC? Then I'll have to wait in that looooooong line. Man. Your fame isn't going to be easy on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home