Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Social Butterfly

I have a super busy weekend in front of me. I didn’t even realize it ‘til I was trying to make plans to hang out with my cousin Stephanie. I have a gig Friday night, my training Saturday morning, a BBQ at my boss’s place Saturday afternoon, a gig Saturday night and a poker tourney Sunday afternoon. When will I have time to lie around and be lazy??

Plus I really need to work on some new material. I have a slew of gigs coming up and I’m tired of doing the same ol’ set. I have a ton of stuff brewing but nothing written out and the stuff I have written out has turned out to be way too hack. It all sounds like I heard it before somewhere else. Maybe I’m just being hard on myself. So what else can I say about Michael Jackson…hmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home