Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Short Version

Since starting my own blog several months ago I’ve taken to reading other blogs; just to compare, you know. Make sure mine is better, thus validating my own self worth somehow.

What I've always noticed is that if the post is way too long, I won't read it. I try to avoid that. Yet, my last post was nearly a novel. I apologize dear reader. And if you don't want to read the entire post, here is the Cliff's Notes™ version-or as the case may be, Leana's Notes™.

My last gig was at a hookah bar.

Hookah is another name for bong.

Hookah is a gateway drug, like meth or Big League Chew.

Young people: stay away from the hookah.

I am NOT a square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home