Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

When the Music's Over

I didn’t think it would ever happen, but I’ve finally managed to get sick of Kellogg’s Special K with vanilla and almonds. I’m so upset about it. I thought I had found the perfect breakfast food, but alas I am again on the market for a satisfying, yet low fat breakfast food. I’ve been toying with Frosted Mini Wheats and Raisin Bran, but I’m not sure. I don’t know if I’m even ready to jump right into another cereal relationship. Maybe I’ll just keep looking. I’m too young to be tied down to any-one breakfast food anyway.

Who knows, maybe after awhile I’ll come back to Special K with vanilla and almonds, but that’s my prerogative. Plus I still have three unopened boxes of it. I hate wasting.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Set it outside your door. Some homeless person will grab it. In all seriousness. Either that, or keep it for a while. The preservatives will let it stick around. Or give it away as a present (except to me, cause I don't eat cereal)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home