Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

CSI: Long Beach

The condo four doors down from me has shown no signs of movement. I probably wouldn’t have noticed except someone stuck an envelope in their front door and it’s been there for two weeks. (Leana Benson PI!)

So every time I walk by their door I breathe deeply to see if I can smell rotting flesh. Isn’t that morbid? I don’t even know if I would know the difference between rotting flesh and the menudo the neighbor next door from me makes every Sunday. Stay Tuned!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Pretend your selling the "LA Times" and knock on the door. See if your knocking can push it open. Then see if you are knocked down but the smell of rotting flesh.
    Bleach!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home