Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Sloppy Joe, Sloppy, Sloppy Joe

You probably won’t see a lot of action on my blog for the next week. I’m leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning to visit my friend Liz and celebrate her birthday. We’re also celebrating both of us getting a week off work! Woohoo!!!

After my visit with Liz I’m making a pit stop back in good ol’ Iowa for the weekend, where I’ll tip my hat to my dad and give a high-five to Mom before jumping back on a plane to Cali.

If any of my Iowa friends want to meet up, my grandma is having a lunch for me on Sunday (read: Sloppy Joes and potato salad, yum yum!) Come on by ‘round near noon.

For the rest of you, you’ll have to get your own sloppy joes.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Leana said…

    For being no one I know you know quite a bit about my grandma's sloppy joes. Curious....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home