Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Mirror, Mirror on the Ground


It only took me 3 years, five months and 4 days to finally knock the passenger-side mirror off my car door.

As I was pulling out of the garage this morning, half asleep and not paying attention, I hit the side of the door and it snapped right off. I looks like a clean break (didn't even scratch the glass), and in my denial-filled brain it looks like it could be easy for the fine folks at Saturn to reattach for a modest fee.

Because we are keeping record, it only took me 5 days to knock the driver's side mirror off my last car. Then three weeks after that I knocked it off again.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Woo Hoo! I knew you could do it! With the betting going 'round I had 3 years pegged. Sure, everyone else had no faith in you. They had you knocking off that ol' mirror before the car made it off the lot the first day.
    Brava!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Leana said…

    I couldn't have done it without the love and support of my family and friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home