Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, June 24, 2005

How Easily I can Talk Myself out of the Gym

5:50 a.m. (alarm goes off) NO, No, No, tooooo early. But I have to get up, must lose 180 pounds for swimsuit season. And I’m not soooo exhausted, I could get up.

5:52 a.m. (out of bed and trying to wrestle myself into my sports bra)

5:55 a.m. (brushing teeth and putting my mated hair into a ponytail)

5:57 a.m. (Actually already dressed and gathering my towel and water bottle) I’m feeling pretty good, I bet I could do an extra 20 minutes of cardio this morning. Maybe I’ll even break out the jump rope!

5:58 a.m. (Grab purse and open front door) Wait, where are my headphones?

5:59 a.m. (Realize I left my headphones at the office.) There is no way in hell I’m doing an hour of cardio without my headphones.

6:00 a.m. (Contemplate just working out at home.)

6:01 a.m. (Rip off my sports bra and jump back into bed.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home