Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Job Satisfaction

My job satisfaction rating has gone up 379% today.

They are putting in a 7Eleven two doors down from my office. I can have a Slurpie or a Big Gulp any time I want.

The best part is that I can now stop going to that creepy LiquorLand (that’s the actual name) convenience store across the street. There’s a fine coat of dust on everything and the guy behind the counter always asks me why I won’t buy a lottery ticket.

That’s pretty obvious, right? How much more good fortune could possibly find me? I now have a 7Eleven within strolling distance.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home