Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

World: Still My Toaster

Ah, Saturday morning. Two full days of freedom are stretched out ahead of me. The path is clear to do whatever I want. The possibilities: endless…

…as long as I don’t spend any money. I am completely broke until the next paycheck. Well, that’s not true; I’ve got a bunch of cans to take back to the store today. That should put me in the black to the tune of $1.86. (That’s just a guesstimate, but I’ve gotten pretty good at guessing how much a bag of cans are worth. A skill I hope to parley into something marketable.)

It’s only 10 a.m. and I’ve already done the dishes, gotten my laundry done and talked to my mother for a whole 25 minutes (no small feat I might add).

Now I’m going to harass my cousin on her blog, then go to the gym to work off some of this fat around my waist, and then I’m taking the cans back. ChaChing!

Go Saturday, Go Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home