Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

What Happened to All My Toast?

Ah Sunday night. The weekend is pretty much over. The sun has set on another two days off. Stick a fork in it, it’s done!

Not my most productive weekend. I didn’t find the cure for Cancer or even the source of the smell coming from the kitchen. But it wasn’t all for not. I did play a lot of exciting poker, caught up on an entire weeks worth of All My Children on the Soap Network and booked several shows for August which I will make sure to get up on my blog and Upcoming Gigs page as soon as I get around to it.

I think that’s what’s going to be on my tombstone: Here Lies Leana. She Was About to Get Around to it.

We’ll see. For now it’s time to wrap up the weekend in true Leana Fashion: a tall, cold class of diet Mountain Dew Code Red in front of a roaring television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home