Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Survey Says….

Name: Leana
Birthdate: 1/30/76
Birthplace: Des Moines, IA
Current Location: Long Beach, CA
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red (right now)
Height: 5'7"
Piercings: Two in each ear, but I don't wear earrings anymore.
Tatoos: Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Overused Phrase: "suck it" "you don't know me" and "kill me now"

FAVORITES
Food: mmmmm.....cheese
Candy: Peppermint patties/tootsie rolls
Number: 27
Color: Pink
Animal: Wiener dogs!
Drink: Diet mountain dew code red
Alcohol Drink: Amaretto sour
Bagel: Onion
Letter: (r u serious?) L
Body Part on Opposite sex: mmmm....eyes

This or That
Pepsi or Coke: Regular coke more than pepsi, but diet pepsi over diet coke. Go figure
McDonalds or Burger King: McDs
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry
Hot tea or Ice tea: Iced
Chocolate or Vanilla Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Coffee
Kiss or Hug: mmmm...depends on the person on the other end.
Dog or Cat: Dog
Rap or Punk: Rap
Summer or Winter: Winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny
Love or Money: mmmm...money

YOUR...
Bedtime: 10ish
Most Missed Memory: College life
Best physical feature: Eyes
First Thought Waking Up: Damnit. I guess I won't be dying in my sleep today.
Goal for this year: Get hot, get famous, get out.
Best Friends: Liz, Hugh, Julie, Stephanie, Meg.
Weakness: Food
Fears: Roaches and never realizing my dreams
Heritage: A little bit of everything, but mostly German, Irish, Swedish.
Longest relationship: 1 year.

HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: Yep
Ever Smoked: Tried it a couple times
Pot: (see above)
Ever been Drunk: Have I?
Ever been beaten up: No
Ever beaten someone up: No
Ever Shoplifted: Yes
Ever Skinny Dipped: Well, I was still in my bra, so..no?
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Is this survey for a 12 year old?
Been Dumped Lately: Not really

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long: Short...Long is for hippies
Height: Taller than me
Style: Anything but hippy!
Looks or Personality: Has to care about his appearance. Has to be a good time.
Hot or Cute Cute
Drugs and Alcohol: Alcohol maybe, but no druggies; or hippies!
Muscular or Really Skinny: Muscular.

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: Mistakes? I've made a few.
What country do you want to Visit: Canada.
How do you want to Die: In my sleep.
Been to the Mall Lately: Not in the last month. Too poor.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes. But I miss lightening...we don't have lightening much out here.
Get along with your Parents: I talk to them on the phone.
Health Freak: Not even.
Believe in Yourself: Most of the time.
Want to go to College: Been there, done that.
Do you Smoke: Didn't I answer that above?
Do you Drink: Again? I answered that.
Shower Daily: at least once a day.
Been in Love: sure.
Do you Sing: In the shower, at work all over.
Want to get Married: If the money is right.
Do you want Children: If the money is right.
Have your future kids names planned out: Caroline and Cecilia for girls and boys will be sold to the highest bidder.
Age you wanna lose your Virginity: Wow, I think I'm taking the wrong survey. Is there a survey for adults?
Hate anyone: Just the Skeezy SkankHole TM. She must die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home