Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

An Open Letter to a Shitty Show

Dear Alias,

You are dead to me. I hate you. I hope you are canceled next week so that I can slowly forget about what you turned into and someday only be able to remember the shiny fabulousness of seasons 1 and 2.

I’ll miss Jack and Weiss and Marshall and even Sydney before her alter ego hooked up with that douche bag. I’ll miss the ass-kicking and the cool missions and even that crap with Rambaldi.

But I won’t miss the weak ass writing, the lazy plot devises, character assassinations and the complete disregard to the history of the show.

So go ahead and attempt to not suck the rest of the season but do it without me. Perhaps I’ll take up knitting or, god-forbid, turn on Survivor.

Look what you’ve reduced me to!

Fuck off!

-Leana

P.S. I have a free copy of 13 Going on 30 to anyone who wants it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home