Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Owe the World a Coke

I’ve finally managed to break my website. Well, not actually break it, just bruise it a little. I was updating the Upcoming Gigs section and somehow the top part got jacked up. I blame the shoddy workmanship of Skeezy SkankHole™ for it. I really need to have my website redone anyway. I can’t add anything to it, not even new pictures. (Yes, that’s why my “Photos” section is really only one photo and yeah I know it’s false advertising to have the plural instance of the word photo. I can't change that either.

Other things I need:

  • A new watch
  • The key to the laundry room in my complex
  • More hours in the day
  • A raise at work
  • The ringing in my ears to stop
  • World peace

I’m sure you noticed I put that last one in there to keep square with the Universe.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    I need the cat to come out from under the bed and use her litter box.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger HOP said…

    I need Saturday to come so I can watch GameDay on ESPN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home