Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Let's Get Physical-ly ill

I think the gym I go to was playing some late April fool’s joke on us today. The music they were piping in through the speakers was so weak-sauce. Examples:

  • Step by Step, New Kids on the Block (or NKOTB as they were later called.)
  • Supermodel “You Better Work”, Ru Paul (Whaaaa???)
  • And finally, the candle on the crap cake: Informer, by Snow.

This was not the day for me to forget my headphones at home.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger HOP said…

    I got that Informer CD at a used CD place for $.99 purely for that song. I thought it was funny. Obviously this was before stealing songs on the internet came, looking back it was prob around 1996, poor little Snow, only worth $.99 a few years after his album came out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home