Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, August 12, 2005

What a Bunch of Squares Man

I have to haul it all the way up to Sherman Oaks this weekend if I want to see The Aristocrats. What the hell? It's not like it's some snuff film or a Pauly Shore movie.

What is up with the theaters around here? I can't see a documentary on comedy because of the language, but I can walk into the Pacific 16 and watch Stealth playing on three screens. Which is more obscene?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Nah! Don't go to the valley when you can spend a couple bucks more and go to the Arclight in Hollywood. You can reserve a seat and drink coffee or beer in this theater. None of that boring watery Coke and stale popcorn. Let me know when you wanna go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home