Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Could It Be Any Hotter???

What the hell? When is this stinkin’ summer going to be over. It’s about 800 degrees today. I’m tired of being sweaty. I’m tired of having to blow dry my hair in front of a fan. I’m tired of having to wring out my bra every night.

My air conditioner is useless. It pretty much only cools the three foot radius around the unit. So unless I plan on moving my bed next to the front door I’m pretty much out of luck.

So I have two fans going day and night, but all it does is blow around the hot air; not my hot air, but the hot air that’s circulating around my little condo.

Winter is so much better. Especially in California ‘cause it’s not like it’s going to get so cold that I’ll be miserable. It will just be comfortable. And I can gain an extra 50 lbs and hide it under a sweater. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home