Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Timber!

If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around to hear it does it make a sound?

Here’s a better question… If a bitter, shriveled up, sexless old hag tells someone that I’m not that funny, does that mean that when I chloroform her, throw her brittle old body into the trunk of my Saturn and take her out into the forest, my bat won’t make a sound when it connects with her fat, head?

Discuss...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Sounds like the hag is just jealous. I say, ignore her and she will probably shrivel up and blow away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home