Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I Am A Winner!

This weekend was awesome for me. On Thursday night I won $25 playing poker, on Friday night I won $250 playing Bingo (yes I said Bingo) and this morning I found out I won the new Dane Cook DVD (he's the future father of my children you know) and a book written by THE Lewis Black (the future godfather of my children I'm sure) from SheckyMagazine.com.

I'm going to go out and buy a Lotto ticket now. I can't lose!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Yeah, we know. I don't suppose you could share some of that luck with your terribly unlucky family? We'd be ever so grateful. Maybe I'll have you buy all my scratchers from now on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home