Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sock Elves?

All six, empty dryers in my condo complex’s laundry room had full lint screens. What the fuck? Why do people suck so much? How lazy are they? Do they not know to empty them? Do they think there is a lint fairy that will magically come down to clean them?


I put a curse on these people. I hope the next time they go to do laundry all their appendages fall off. ALL OF THEM.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger HOP said…

    I once forgot to unload the lint in my brother's dry for several loads and blew out the heating element. Thankfully my mechanically inclined father was able to fix it for about $10.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home