Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Picture It

After 6 years I finally got professional head shots. What took so long you ask? Well...i'm cheap and lazy. A deadly combination.

And they turned out pretty well if I don't say so myself. I'm glad I got them done last week when my face was clear. This week I have the complexion of a 14 year-old boy (ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.)

Thanks to
Henrietta for her help. She does great work at a reasonable price. I recommend her to all. And mention my name so maybe she'll hook me up the next time I get headshots..in another 6 years.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Awesome picture. It just screams, "I am Leana and I am funny and if you don't think so too bad" or maybe it just screams, "Pfft, whatever."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home