Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thanks for the Memories

I’ve decided that the Internet is a lot like an old friend from back home that pops up every once in a while to remind you "where you came from."

I did a Google search of my name (what, like you don’t?) and I found this gem:


It's from the Iowa State Daily’s Police blotter. This is ten years old! $34.95 I’ll never see again.

Ironically, I drank way more BEFORE I turned legal, than after. And I was in a sorority, so that’s saying a lot.



1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Yeah, but at least that Police department wasn't running a money raising scheme like the current Glendale police department is doing now. Dirty liars.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home