Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, March 13, 2006

An Apple a Day

Went to the gyno today. It’s my all-time favorite place after the dentist and the principal’s office.

My gyno is also an OBGYN. That’s fine and everything, but why does every freakin’ magazine in the place have to be baby-related? They have endless copies of New Parenting, Baby Weekly and How to Conceive Monthly. That office is extremely pro-baby. Not that I’m anti-baby, but I’d like to not be forced with the option of either reading about sore nipples, potty training and episiotomies or staring at the walls.

Would it kill my doctor to have a subscription to US or People? I’d even be willing to read Woman’s Day or Better Homes and Gardens.

Just to summarize: Leana’s isn’t anti-baby, just anti-crappy magazines.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ewww....

    Ewwww... again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home