Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, March 27, 2006

My One and Only Problem with Larry the Cable Guy

Now, I haven't seen the movie, nor do I have any urge to, but my one MAJOR problem with the movie "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector" is the title. He's a cable guy, why is he inspecting food????

Shouldn't the movie be about cable?

Now I get that the dude's name is Larry the Cable Guy, but then why does the title have to be "health Inspector"? Couldn’t it be more avant-garde, like “Yum, Yum Fun,” or “Into the Taste.”

I guess they'll reveal why Larry the Cable Guy is now a Health Inspector somewhere in the movie so that we can resolve this burning issue. Unfortunately the only way I'll catch this movie is if it comes on at 3 in the morning, I’ve got a raging case of insomnia, my remote control is broken and it's the only thing on.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    This never even occurred to me, probably because I turn the TV over whenever the trailer comes on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home