Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Leana’s Weekend Wrap Up

Walked 6 miles for my Team in Training training. Next week is 8. I feel like Rocky. If Rocky were training to walk in a marathon that is.

Broke down and ordered Internet access. Perhaps it was my conscious catching up with me, or just the fact that it’s a pain to not have anyone to call and complain to when you can’t access your neighbor’s wi-fi.


Met Boyfriend’s son. Nobody got bit and we all had a good time. All that worrying for nothing.


Saw Calista Flockhart at the LA Zoo, roaming freely.


Learned that it takes the entire length of Guns-n-Roses’s Sweet Child of Mine to get from the parking lot of my gym to the front of my apartment complex.


Discovered I’m going to have to put a coat of primer down before I can even start painting my bachelorette pad. This whole redecorating project is already turning into more trouble than it’s worth. Anyone know a good, cheap painter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home