Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Enter Sandman

Cousin Julie could not be coming back from India a day sooner. Miss Willow Cat is quickly wearing out her welcome. I partly believe she knows that Cousin Julie is returning and she’s having a hard time containing her excitement. That’s why she’s been running around the apartment, at 2 in the morning, knocking shit over and jumping from dresser to bed to bookcase.

The other part of me believes that she’s just a butt hole who likes fuckin’ with my sleep patterns.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Oh, that's just great. You taught her to jump on the dresser and bookcase? She never jumped on stuff at my place. You haven't let her near any boy cats have you? You haven't turned my little angel into a she-devil whorecat have you?

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Leana said…

    Yo, I never taught her how to jump on a dresser. She didn't learn it by watching me jump on furnature!

    And as far as her getting around, she's a grown cat, she can have boy cats over. She knows enough to put a tie on the doornob so I know not to go in ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home