Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Leana Nature

The weather was so nice this weekend that even I had to crawl out of my hole to enjoy. I checked out the Nature Walk at El Dorado Park this morning. It’s a pretty nice walking trail actually. They had several different trails to choose, both paved and unpaved. I, being the adventurer I am, took the unpaved trail. I felt all one with nature and shit. I saw ducks, squirrels and even a family of turtles! There was Momma Turtle, Daddy Turtle, Baby Turtle and even creepy Uncle Shelly who, if you ask me, should keep a little more distance between himself and Baby.

I was also pleased to see so many families out enjoying the trails. It was encouraging to see the moms out walking their chunky children- getting them away from the Playstation for at least a couple hours.


I may make El Dorado Park a permanent weekend handout. It’s got to be better than that crack den near PCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home