Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Walk Like A Man

So I'm going to walk in the San Diego Rock-n-Roll marathon this June. I'm doing it through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program. We meet every Saturday morning at 7 a.m. and walk.

I wish I had really realized how far 26.2 miles was before I signed up for this thing. It's a long, long way away.

But, I'm totally going to do it. And I'm going to try to raise some money for a good cause. So if you have a couple bucks, please go to my training website to do it online. It's tax deductible and it's for a good cause.

I'll keep you all up to date on how it's going.

Thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home