Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blog Neglect

I’m a horrible Blog mother. I can’t believe The Office of Diaries and Journals hasn’t shown up to take her away from me.

But I figure my blog is only a couple years old- she won’t remember all this in a few years. Maybe in 15 years she’ll rebel and get a tattoo or something.


So here’s a few little updates and random thoughts.


1) I like Arby’s French fries the best. I like them even better then the ones at McDonalds. Yeah I said it. And I’ve made my peace with it.


2) The geriatric spinster in Unit 614 is going to die one of two ways: a) by collapsing under her own weight and having her flock of birds peck at her flesh until all that’s left is an old corpse or b) by the angry Mexican in 615 who’s had an assload of that woman’s annoyingly loud birds.


3) I can’t get the hot water to turn completely off in my shower. What once was a slow drip has turned into a steady stream of hot water. And, according to Dad and confirmed by Boyfriend, you don’t wanna even fuck with the faucet if you can’t turn off the main valve thingy. My bathroom has turned into a greenhouse. Upside: my closet pot plants have a new home.


4) Louis CK is one funny fuck. I wish I had come up with “suck a bag of dicks.” Genius.


5) Horatio Sanz made a guest appearance on SNL this week and didn’t suck the funny out of the room. Perhaps he’s learned a lesson. That doesn’t mean I want him back on SNL, but I’m willing to give the guy props when props are due.


6) I might actually pre-order the last Harry Potter book. Shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home