Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Don't Call Me Powder

It seems those bastards at Max Factor no longer deem it necessary to make my shade of foundation. What do they expect us albinos to do without the proper foundation?

Now the search begins again for the perfect foundation. It’s better this way really. It was already becoming near impossible to find any drug store or department store that even carried Max Factor. Wal Mart’s the only place I could ever find it for the longest time (and we all know my feelings about Wal Mart). Now, even they aren’t carrying #3 Light Champaign.


Then there’s the whole thing about the heir to the Max Factor fortune being a rapist. I can’t get behind that, no matter how fabulous it makes my skin look.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Oooh, how annoying. For the longest time I wasn't able to find #4Fair. All I could find was that annoying #3 which made me look like a vampire. As much as I love Max Factor I will probably move on to a make up much easier to find too.
    sigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home