Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Learning With Leana

I’m constantly surprised at all the wondrous new things I learn each and every day. You’d think, after circling the sun some 30-plus times, that I’d be learning less and napping more.

Here’s just a sampling of what I learned today, perhaps you’ll learn a few new things too!

  • I have no strength in my shoulders. Now, I’ve always known my upper body is pretty pathetic- especially when compared to my powerful lower half that will someday allow me to push a school bus off my future son Jerome- but I didn’t realize ‘til I met with my trainer tonight that I can’t even do one rep using just the bar.
  • YouTube only allows you to upload videos that are 100MB on less. The video I want to upload is 622MB and I have no idea how to fix it and apparently nobody I can get hold of tonight knows either.
  • If you don’t get your receipt at Mervyn’s, you have 24 hours to return to the store to get a print out. Otherwise you’re completely screwed. Even if it was the fault of the stupid scank behind the counter.
  • Special K has a new flavor! And…wait for it…it’s CHOCOLATE!!! And apparently I’m really “in the know,” as the new flavor isn’t even mentioned on Kellogg’s website or on the Yahoo! Kellogg’s Special K Group, of which I’m a member. I stumbled upon this great find at the supermarket this evening and, the best part, it was on sale. I know this is Kellogg’s way of getting me hooked on this shit, so that when they raise the price to $6 a box, I’ll have to sell plasma to pay for it. But I don’t care.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    I'm pretty sure that CA has laws about companies not giving receipts. I would issue a complaint with Meryvn's online AND the BBB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home