Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Red


I just got back from Las Vegas. Sorry Cousin Julie, but I'm about four months away from even being able to think about going back. I had no luck gambling, drank too much and probably walked the equivalent of the length of the strip three times in girly shoes.


Although I did enjoy several "firsts" on this trip:


First bus trip to Vegas
First pee in a bus bathroom (again see 'first bus trip')
First Yardarita (Margarita by the yard for those not in the know.)
First time walking down the strip with an open container (see 'first Yardarita')

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Puh-leeze
    You will be positively itching to go in 3 months. You'll be trying to drag me there, plying me with Yarditas and stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home